Stay Safe and together we can defeat the Covid-19

“Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form–you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul.” — John O’Donohue

You must be wondering what I mean by negative energy. Well, do you remember the day when your superior took the credit for the presentation that you had spent your whole night to prepare? Or, a public scolding from your superior embarrassing you in front of your colleagues?

There are more than a thousand similar circumstances you may have to face in your work life. These instances generate some anger, frustration, and a roadblock for your career. These are the negative energies we are talking about.

You may feel at times that you have been working hard that no one actually values. Know that you are not the only one who is feeling this way. But does that mean you cannot overcome this negative energy? You can. You must believe that you can do and ultimately leads towards success with Positive mindset .

Here are the simple ways how you can use these negative energies to pave the path for your success.

Give a comeback blow

Negative energies like anger and frustration can become your motivation to push yourself to blow a comeback. Put your heart and soul into the next project that comes on your way next. 

Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.” — Steve Maraboli

Channeling your negative energy into the energy to become a better version of yourself is a wiser decision than just wasting your time drooling over the incident. Do not let emotions control your performance.

Modify your strategy

If you are stuck with some negative energies for some time, it is time to calm yourself down and rethink your ways. Every employee has their own strategy, and so do you. Channel your anger and frustration to rethink the strategy of success.

Instead of just shaming yourself for a wrong step, give yourself some time to figure out the right way to fix things or make them better. Remember, negativity is creativity if you choose the right attitude to deal with it.

Analyze and Persevere

Nothing comes in a silver spoon to you. You need to inculcate the virtue of perseverance if you want to achieve your ambitious goals. If you are frustrated about not getting a promotion, you may as well channelize your frustration to analyze what is it actually stopping you from receiving the promotion.

The reason can be a specific flaw that you have unintentionally repeated or a specific quality that one who got the promotion has, but you lack. Even though office politics is a real thing, you cannot always blame it for your frustration, anger, or any other negative energy.

¬†“Make no mistake about it. Bad habits are called ‘bad’ for a reason. They kill our productivity and creativity. They slow us down. They hold us back from achieving our goals. And they’re detrimental to our health.” — John Rampton

It is essential to analyze yourself, the circumstances, and persevere with the best strategy to achieve your goals.

Final Thoughts

According to researches, almost 80% of employees feel stressed and frustrated in their jobs. But the other 20% know how to channel their negative energies to pave a path to their success.

Frustration, anger, stress, and embarrassment are common workplace negative energies that everyone has to deal with every day. Therefore, instead of just being stuck with the negative energies, go ahead, and motivate yourself to bring out the best version of yourself.

For more information visit our website Pragna Technologies.